In the Register of Accountants Mortgage and has knowledge of this house in writing 8 February 1679.
Posteriosmente, was owned by the Jesuit School and from 1875 belongs to the family of the current owners.
In its basement is silver which was Annunziata Chapel, that in the year 1709 was still open for worship. Worth a visit this venue, both its structure and its two caves adjoining, carved into the rock.
In the restoration carried out in 2005 column were discovered, a bow and a capital, that were hidden on the facade of the first floor overlooking the courtyard.